Sanitation & Sterilization Class
or Call 916-996-3435 for information on class sign ups and availability.
Check out our Online classes library
Length – 2 hours or 4 hours
Prerequisites – 18 years +
To learn the practice of Sanitation and Sterilization in a business set up and work area, where you will be serving the public.
- To apply measures designed to protect public health.
- To maintain a healthful, disease- and hazard-free environment at your work place
- Learn the different types of Products and Equipment available
- The different methods of application and its purpose
- State regulatory agencies requirements to your specific industry
- Label reading of specifications
- Spore test training
-Set up and Tear down procedures
- Guidance on how to train your booth or space renters in order to comply with state rules and regulations